Morrison Rothman LLP (MoRo) is hiring for an esports attorney! As the world around us shuts down, MoRo's clients continue to evolve and grow in the digital entertainment landscape. As a leading firm in the video game and esports industries, MoRo is looking for proactive and like-minded individuals to grow with us. We know you haven't worked in esports, because only a handful of us on the planet have. But if you understand contracts, we can train the right person to be a star here.
- Qualified lawyer with at least two years of experience.
- Practical experience in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of contracts, ideally including licensing and talent agreements.
- Ability to independently prioritize and manage a variety of tasks.
- Comfort working autonomously and making decisions based on broad directives.
- Comfortable and adept at supporting a fast-paced, evolving law firm, balancing legal risk, and thinking creatively to propel clients forward and enable smart decisions.
- Barred in California.
- Experience with intellectual property law.
- Knowledge of the esports and video game industry.
- Local to Los Angeles, CA