Technical Operations Team Leader
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We're looking for an experienced Technical Operations Team Leader to join our Tel-Aviv office.
As a GameOps Team Leader you will manage a team of QA testers and configuration specialists creating, configuring and maintaining in-game live events, new content, promotions and sales reaching millions of players. Empowering teams from Marketing, Monetization, Product and CRM to leverage insights from massive amounts of data to deliver an optimized and personalized experience to our players. You will collaborate with all areas of the business including the product & design team, developers, CRM, art, and analytics.
- Manage a cross-functional team of configuration specialists and QA testers.
- Work with multiple game teams to ensure their live operations strategy is positioned to achieve all targets.
- Manage the implementation of events and campaigns, from configuration and testing, to production.
- Be responsible for post-production testing and monitoring of live events and promotions.
- Manage external testers to test localized versions, in multiple languages, of the LiveOps your team creates.
- Operate internal tools that manage live events, offers and other content.
- Create documentation for test and configuration procedures.
- Proactively push to improve and refine performance of your team.
- At least 2 years experience in leading live operation teams or as a QA lead.
- At least 4 years experience in QA or live operations or other relevant fields
- Analytical thinking, the ability to think beyond the numbers and understand the full impact of different decisions on the game as a whole.
- Strong communication skills to work with different stakeholders.
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic familiarity with SQL - an advantage.
- Experience with Kanban - an advantage.
- Experience with test documentation and planning (STD,STP)
- Process oriented and organization skills.