Talent Acquisition Specialist
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing recruiting team. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will oversee our full-cycle recruiting. You will be sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures, and participating in career events. You will also be developing long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for Moon Active current and future hiring needs.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment process for roles in our Kyiv office;
- Creatively recruit top-notch candidates and maintain a strong pipeline of talent while executing a meaningful candidate experience;
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks);
- Develop and maintain innovative sourcing channels and recruitment campaigns, such as friend referral;
- Partnering and working closely with our leadership team in Kyiv and Tel-Aviv to design the hiring process and ensuring high-quality talent recruitment;
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements;
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates;
- Create and maintain an excellent candidate experience;
- Promote our employer brand online and offline.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist in High-Tech companies;
- Proven experience in recruiting E2E positions for R&D or Marketing roles;
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub, and more);
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks;
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Previous experience with Comeet (advantage).
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities;
- Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- 20 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family member free of charge;
- Sports expenses reimbursement;
- Comfortable office in BC Gulliver;
- Free daily lunches in the office and a fully stocked kitchen with the greatest coffee;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement; online courses of your choice;
- Parental leave;
- Employee Referral Program with great bonuses;
- Regular team buildings and Company Happy Hours;
- Relocation bonus for nonlocal candidates;
- Car parking paid by the Company.
And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, Happy hours, and all kinds of entertaining events - brought to us by our amazing Employee Experience Expert :) Join us on the Moon!