Talent Acquisition Researcher
Moon Active, a mobile games Startup with millions of daily active players worldwide is looking for a Talent Researcher to join our growing recruiting team. As a Talent Researcher, you will manage Moon Active's Talent pool at our Kyiv site.
You will be using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for Moon Active hiring needs.
If you have solid networking skills, know how to source from different online and offline platforms, and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks;
- Craft and send recruiting emails;
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search);
- Develop talent pipelines for Moon Active hiring needs;
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks;
- Promote our employer brand online and offline;
- Maintain candidate databases (Comeet).
- Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role;
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings);
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs);
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates;
- Effective time-management abilities;
- Advanced English;
- We would like you to be an active user of LinkedIn (network, posts, likes, comments, shares, etc.).
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities;
- Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance with dental coverage, including gym, and swimming pool of your choice;
- Comfortable, centrally-located offices with sport and recreation areas;
- Fully stocked kitchen;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Maternity leave;
- Employee Referral Program;
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement;
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates;
- Bicycle / Car parking.
And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, and all kinds of entertaining events - brought to us by our amazing Happiness Manager :) Join us on the Moon!