Site Reliability Lead
Moon Active, a mobile games start-up with millions of daily active players worldwide is looking for an experienced Site Reliability Lead to join our team and to help create awesome games at a company that puts quality at the forefront.
As a Lead, you will support production activities to sustain our platforms & tools, troubleshoot, develop, maintain and document technical solutions related to Moon Active’s production infrastructure.
This position requires hands-on technical work as well as good analytical and leadership skills. As a Lead, you will work with the team and management to produce and update proper procedures for the SRE, train SRE engineers, and act as the first level of contact for leadership escalations.
- Monitor and maintain Moon Active production infrastructure in order to maximize uptime;
- Handle follow-ups and retrospective for production related incidents and tasks;
- Recruit, mentor and train SREs;
- Regular pro-active review and tuning of monitoring systems based on business needs and production incidents;
- Regular review and updating of operational delivery processes for the SRE Team;
- Act as 1st and 2nd tier infrastructure and application support;
- Gathering information from different sources and then cross-referencing it in order to attain a resolution to production incidents;
- Work in cooperation with different teams such as: Product, R&D, DevOps and Support teams to escalate, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues;
- Ensure proper documentation is provided for all supported SRE activities and standards;
- Conduct Proof Of Concepts for new SRE tools and technologies.
- Experience in advanced support of web/internet applications as NOC/SOC/SRE engineer;
- Understanding of Business KPIs;
- Comfortable briefing and reporting to senior executives and clients;
- Familiar with Cloud (i.e. AWS, Google) network architectures and the world of the Internet;
- Previous experience with Logging, Monitoring and Management systems (e.g. AWS CloudWatch, Google StackDriver, SignalFX, DataDog, ELK);
- Experience with SQL (preferably Google BigQuery);
- Good analytical and technical troubleshooting skills;
- High English proficiency (verbal and written);
- Previous managerial experience.
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities;
- Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance with dental coverage, including gym, and swimming pool of your choice;
- Comfortable, centrally-located offices with sport and recreation areas;
- Fully stocked kitchen;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Maternity leave;
- Employee Referral Program;
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement;
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates;
- Bicycle / Car parking.
And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, and all kinds of entertaining events - brought to us by our amazing Happiness Manager :) Join us on the Moon!