Server Automation Engineer
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
As an automation engineer you will enable us to move fast while keeping excellent quality for our users, you have a chance to be an industry leader in automation for mobile games. Do you have what it takes?
- Develop and implement tools for automated testing in microservice environment.
- Take an essential part in the development cycle, in order to deliver high quality products.
- Develop automation frameworks using existing and new tools.
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams, to test integrative solutions.
- 2+ years experience in automation development in Java or C#.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, TravisCI or similar.
- Experience with tools such as Git, TestNG, Maven, Extent Reports.
- Bug detection abilities and good analysis to root cause detection.
- Self-learner and independent executor.
- Experience with Docker, K8S or AWS services- an advantage.