Senior Business Data Analyst
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We're looking for a sharp, passionate and experienced Senior Business Data Analyst to join our top-notch business analytics team. Using your technical and analytical skills, your mission will be telling the story behind the numbers and to understand how people interact with our products.
- Analyze large, complex data sets representing users’ behavior, see beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support and execute our business decisions
- Work closely with Product, monetization and management, be proactive and provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies and future product roadmaps and business strategies
- Proactively perform deep dive analysis and research and provide insights that will lead the business growth
- Plan and analyze effective A/B tests in order to improve business KPIs
- Balance and monitor flows from all the features in the game
- Measure and improve performance of promotions and live-ops for each segment
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor product performance, key business metrics and player’s experience
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- 4+ years of analytical work experience, for a B2C web or mobile company
- BSs/BA in highly quantitative field such as mathematics / Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics or equivalent academic knowledge
- Outstanding analytical & technical skills
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Expert at data analysis and visualization (Excel/Tableau/Looker/similar)
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- Ability to communicate abstract analytical findings or concepts in simple business language
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Previous experience as a product analyst in the gaming industry – advantage
- Python, R or any other scripting language – advantage
- Previous experience in business analysis management position – advantage