Product Economy Manager
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We're looking for a Product Economy Manager to join our growing team. You will oversee the overall tuning, balancing, pricing and monitoring of the game economy working closely with the Monetization and Product teams. You will create fun and engaging game experiences while maximizing player retention and revenues.
- Design the user experience from an economy point of view trying to predict the players’ behavior according to the data we already have.
- Build simulations and predictive models to proactively forecast the results of changes to the content
- Understand gameplay loops and how players interact with them
- Tune content performance by devising A/B tests and analyzing their effectiveness
- Identify areas where sinks/ sources should be tightened or loosened to maximize engagement, retention and revenue
- Price the game's virtual currencies
- Work with product teams on balancing new features
- Monitor for exploits/bugs in the economy
- Monitor individual and macro player balances to ensure the overall health of the game’s economy
- Present design ideas for new features/systems which address existing deficiencies in the game
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or a similar quantitative field
- Previous Experience with data analysis
- Advanced analytical skills, ability to spot patterns and trends
- A strong interest in games
- Excellent Excel skills
- Previous experience with marketing and/or monetization in the games industry - an advantage!
- Previous experience with SQL- Huge Advantage!