Junior Site Reliability Engineer
Moon Active, a mobile games start-up with millions of daily active players worldwide is looking for a Junior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join our team and to help create awesome games at a company that puts quality at the forefront.
As a Junior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) you will support production activities to sustain our platforms & tools, troubleshoot, develop, maintain, and document technical solutions related to Moon Active’s production infrastructure.
- Ongoing monitoring and control of the availability of the different services of the production 24/7;
- Monitoring and detecting problems in the production environment, as well as 1st and 2nd tier infrastructure and application troubleshooting;
- Work within Operations with interfaces to Product, R&D and Support teams to escalate, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues;
- Ensure proper documentation is provided for all supported NOC activities and standards.
- Experience with Linux based systems;
- Scripting experience (Python/Bash);
- Basic monitoring experience;
- Understanding of cloud platforms;
- Good communications skills, upper-intermediate level of English;
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Ability and motivation to work in a team and in rotating shifts 24/7.
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews
- Employee Referral Program
- Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leave
- Comfortable, centrally-located office with sport and recreation areas, bus shuttle to subway stations
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool
- Maternity leave
- Corporate events (Happy hours on Fridays, team buildings, and parties)
- Corporate gifts for birthdays and work anniversaries
- Training & Development/ Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
- Bicycle / Car parking