Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We're looking for a talented and experienced Head of DevOps for our infrastructure group.
As Head of DevOps, you’ll lead our infrastructure DevOps teams and two teams that are responsible for our highly scalable systems and our Big Data processing pipeline, ingesting billions of daily events. You’ll also make sure our systems and infrastructures scale and perform at optimal levels.
- Build and develop our infrastructure and BigData DevOps roadmap.
- Research and implement both new and best DevOps practices and processes including automation, CI/CD and service discovery.
- Recruit, build, and lead two teams of DevOps Engineers.
- Implement tools and procedures to support our deployment and CI/CD infrastructure.
- Own multiple and consistent environments (Development, Test, Production QA and Production).
- Collaborate with R&D by leading and releasing new features and services to production at the highest quality.
- Work with Developers, SRE and Automation Engineers to architect solutions that increase efficiency, scale, reliability and observability across Moon Active’s architecture.
- Enforce security principles and practices as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in a lead/management role of a large team or 2+ years managing team leaders.
- 5+ years of experience with DevOps and cloud technologies.
- Experience with Linux & containerized environments (K8s / GKE / ECS).
- Experience with logging and monitoring technologies and services.
- Experience with programming and scripting languages (Python, Bash).
- Experience with NoSQL DBs (Redis / MongoDB).
- Strong approach to automate away from manual efforts.
- Excellent sense of ownership and accountability.
- A passion for technology, learning, and finding best solutions.
- Strong expertise with AWS is required and experience with GCP and other cloud technologies is a plus.