(Closed) Head Of Technical Operations Department
Moon Active, headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies and provides entertainment for millions of active players across the globe.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Technical Operation Department to join our team
As Head of Technical Operation Department you will manage multiple Tech Operation teams of QA testers and Tech Operations specialists creating, configuring and maintaining in-game live events, new content, promotions and sales reaching millions of active daily users. Empowering teams from Marketing, Monetization, Product and CRM to leverage insights from massive amounts of data to deliver an optimized and personalized experience to our players. You will collaborate with all areas of the business including the product & design team, developers, CRM, art, and analytics.
- Manage multiple cross-functional Technical Operations teams of Operation Specialists and QA testers.
- Work with multiple game teams to ensure their live operations strategy is positioned to achieve all targets.
- Manage the implementation of events and campaigns, from configuration and testing to production.
- Be responsible for post-production testing and monitoring of live events and promotions.
- Manage external testers to test localized versions, in multiple languages, of the LiveOps your team creates.
- Operate internal tools that manage live events, offers and other content.
- Create documentation for test and configuration procedures.
- Proactively push to improve and refine the performance of your team.
- At least 6 years experience in managing a group of QA\Operations\Customer Support teams and managing managers
- Experience in scaling organizations in hyper-growth phase
- At least 4 years experience in QA, operations or project management
- Analytical thinking, the ability to think beyond the numbers and understand the full impact of different decisions on the game as a whole.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with different stakeholders.
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic familiarity with SQL - an advantage.
- Experience with Agile- an advantage.
- Experience with test documentation and planning (STD, STP)