Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the world. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world.
Moon Active is looking for a talented and experienced DevOps engineer. You will work on our highly scalable gaming backend and our massive data processing pipeline, ingesting billions of daily events. Make sure our systems and infrastructures scale and perform at optimal levels. We work with over 100,000 events per minute and with 12 terabytes each day. We work with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Redis, Python, Bash, and Node.js.
- Responsible for DevOps, Cloud, and Monitoring environments - Build infrastructure, tools, and services to improve delivery and availability;
- Be part of product architecture and infrastructure design - Design and leverage the backend infrastructure and its security aspects;
- Responsible (together with the team members) for the Moon Active platform, up-time, infrastructure, scale, and costs;
- Work alongside Architects, Developers, System Administrators, and other tech leads in the company.
- At least 2 years of experience with Bash/Python and Scripting Fundamentals;
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins, GIT;
- Experience with cloud architectures such as AWS or GCP;
- At least 2 years of experience administrating Linux based systems;
- Understanding of monitoring tools such as SignalFx, Coralogix, Datadog, and other monitoring technologies;
- Innovative and ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies;
- Experience with containerized environments and microservices (i.e. Docker, AWS ECS or Kubernetes);
- A state of mind and approach to automate away from manual efforts;
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Redis, AWS ElastiCache, or any other key-value DBs;
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible/Puppet/Chef).
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities;
- Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance with dental coverage, including gym, and swimming pool of your choice;
- Comfortable, centrally-located offices with sport and recreation areas;
- Fully stocked kitchen;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Maternity leave;
- Employee Referral Program;
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement;
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates;
- Bicycle / Car parking.
And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, and all kinds of entertaining events - brought to us by our amazing Happiness Manager :) Join us on the Moon!