Data Engineer (Data Science team)
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We're looking for a talented Data Engineer.
Our Data Science team uses our unique and extensive data to model and predict user behavior, making our games more personalized and more fun to play. We strive for a better understanding of our players which translates into challenges and features that delight them and increased social engagement within our games. Millions of people play Moon Active games every day, so our data is rich and we have a lot of it!
This is a highly impactful role where you and the rest of the team will be able to directly impact how our games are being played around the world.
- Build our machine learning infrastructure that supports machine learning models in production
- Utilize ML models to build best-of-breed applications
- Apply software engineering processes to our development cycle, such as development best practices, tests, CI-CD and monitoring
- Connect the ML models to both internal and external API’s
- Build data pipelines that feeds the various models
- Monitor and maintain production systems
- Collaborate with various teams within Moon Active to enhance processes and expedite model development life-cycles
- At least 3 years of experience in building applications in Python
- Experience in deployment of systems to production environments
- Experience working with SQL and applying data processes/pipelines
- Experience in building and maintaining scaled microservices systems
- Self-learner, strong can-do attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Experience with DevOps systems such as Jenkins, Docker, K8s - an advantage
- Experience or knowledge of Machine Learning processes and techniques - an advantage
- BSc in Computer Science - an advantage