Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We're looking for a sharp and passionate Data Analyst to join our top-notch R&D production group. Using your technical and analytical skills, your mission will investigate bugs in the production environment by ingesting over a billion daily events from multiple sources.
- Ad-hoc in-depth analysis of business performance
- Analyze large, complex data sets representing users’ behavior, see beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support and execute our business decisions
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies and future product road-maps
- Balance and monitor flows from all the features in the game
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor product performance
- Work closely with the R&D team
- 3 years of experience as Data analyst
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- BA in Industrial Engineering or Computer science
- Outstanding analytical & technical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Expert at data analysis and visualization like Excel or Tableau
- Previous experience as a product analyst in the games industry – advantage