BackEnd (Node.js) Developer (new game development)
Moon Active is a Unicorn company valued at over $1B. We produce exciting and engaging entertainment for players across the globe and pride ourselves on developing top quality casual games that invite and allow players to connect with one another.
As a BackEnd Developer developer, you will be working in a scrum team implementing new features and improving existing code for our new game. We are looking for a Strong developer to join an engineering team that is responsible for building complex, high-scale, and real-time systems.
We work with Node.js/Redis/Neo4j/K8s/Microservices, 24/7 serving 100k req/sec, 200k+ req/sec at peaks, Redis used as the main storage, handling terabytes of data and 200M ops/min.
We're looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team.
- Delivering new game features every few weeks;
- Building distributed systems and microservices;
- Mainly developing real-time mobile game server with Node.js and Redis;
- Working with the Kyiv-based cross-functional team that also includes Unity developers and QAs.
- Backend development experience (any OOP language, ex. Node.js, Java, C#, etc.);
- Familiarity with Node.js - must;
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture;
- Experience with NoSQL databases (ex. Redis);
- Experience with Backend development of real-time web services;
- Experience in a high scale system will be a plus;
- Experience working with Scrum teams will be a plus;
- Good spoken and written English is a MUST.
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities;
- Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Generous compensation with regular performance reviews;
- 20 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family member free of charge;
- Sports expenses reimbursement;
- Comfortable office in BC Gulliver;
- Free daily lunches in the office and fully stocked kitchen with the greatest coffee;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement; online courses of your choice;
- Parental leave;
- Employee Referral Program with great bonuses;
- Regular team buildings and Company Happy Hours;
- Relocation bonus for nonlocal candidates;
- Car parking paid by the Company.
And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, Happy hours, and all kinds of entertaining events - brought to us by our amazing Employee Experience Expert :) Join us on the Moon!