BackEnd (Node.js) Developer
Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game startups. We produce exciting and engaging entertainment for players across the globe and pride ourselves on developing top quality casual games that invite and allow players to connect with one another.
As a BackEnd Developer developer you will be working in a scrum team implementing new features and improving existing code for our new game. We're looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team.
We are looking for a Strong developer to join an engineering team that is responsible for building complex, high-scale, and real-time systems.
Product Tech Stack: Node.js, Redis, Graph DB, AWS, Microservices, Kubernetes.
- Delivering new game features every few weeks;
- Building distributed systems and microservices;
- Mainly developing real-time mobile game server with Node.js and Redis;
- Working with the Kyiv-based cross-functional team that also includes Unity developers and QAs.
- Backend development experience (any OOP language, ex. Node.js, Java, C#, etc.);
- Familiarity with Node.js - must;
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture;
- Experience with NoSQL databases (ex. Redis);
- Experience with Backend development of real-time web services;
- Experience in a high scale system will be a plus;
- Experience working with Scrum teams will be a plus;
- Good spoken and written English is a MUST.
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Promote transparency & open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical insurance with dental coverage, including gym, and swimming pool of your choice;
- Comfortable, centrally-located offices with sport and recreation areas;
- Fully stocked kitchen;
- Newest technical equipment (macOS);
- Maternity leave;
- Employee Referral Program;
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement;
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates;
- Bicycle / Car parking.
And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, and all kinds of entertaining events - brought to us by our amazing Happiness Manager :) Join us on the Moon!