Application & Cloud Security Architect
Moon Active is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, and is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the globe.
As an Application & Cloud Security Architect you will work with internal teams to ensure Moon Active mobile games are designed and implemented securely, by practicing product security/fullstack security approach - making sure that both the application and the underlying (cloud) infrastructure are secure.
- Be part of product life cycle in order to verify high security standard for both the application and the infrastructure
- Review product and architectural design documents, perform threat modeling, define safeguards and security requirements
- Act as a technical focal point in the cloud and workload security domains
- Develop security controls and processes for products developed and deployed in cloud environments.
- Introduce new solutions in cloud and workload security
- Work alongside architects, developers, system administrators and other tech leads in the company
- 4+ years of experience with Application Security
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud Security
- Strong understanding of common security attacks and their remediation
- Experience with cloud and container security solutions and products
- Experience with cloud environments - AWS and GCP in particular
- Experience with containerized environments and microservices (i.e. Docker, AWS ECS or Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of information security standards and frameworks such as OWASP, NIST, SANS, etc.
- Innovative and ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies