The Moniker Group is seeking an Account Manager with experience in relationship and VIP customer service management.
The Moniker Group is a brand management and licensing apparel company specializing in esports and gaming. With over 60+ years of combined experience through our founders and offices around the world in Montreal, New York City, Shanghai, and Toronto.
Your responsibilities would consist of working closely with our Global Director of Business Development and internal team to ensure each of our clients and partners needs are properly taken care of on a daily basis.
- Responsible for management of assigned clients and partners
- Work with the Global Director of Business Development to develop seasonal projections and forecast sales.
- Execute against monthly targets identified and agreed upon by management.
- Collect, analyze, and report in weekly selling, in addition to, monthly and year-end.
- Oversee order confirmation, EDIs, shipping, etc.
- Manage market prep and appointments as well as internal and external follow-up..
- Monitor online channels on a consistent basis.
- 5+ years of experience in retail, brand or wholesale environment
- Strong Sales and Analytical abilities
- Relentless commitment to VIP-level customer service
- Confidentiality and discretion a MUST
- Passion for gaming and esports
- Ability to effectively manage your time and work against business deadlines.
- High level interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- High level of energy, initiative and professionalism
- Strong analytical, Retail Math & Order book management, fluent in - Excel and Powerpoint skills, and overall business orientation.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and make recommendations on potential solutions.