Head of Global Business Development / Chief Revenue Officer
Mogul is the world’s most advanced pure-play online esports tournament and matchmaking platform with automation for over 65+ major esports titles, including in-platform chat and streaming functionality. We are the most brand-centric platform in competitive gaming and are moving towards becoming the premier esports gaming destination in the industry. Esports Mogul Limited (ASX: ESH) (Mogul or the Company) is an ASX listed esports media and software business.
Mogul is looking for a Chief Revenue Officer to set and achieve quarterly and annual sales goals. This individual will take responsibility for our strategic account’s sales targets and manage the strategic accounts team. You will be in charge of building and training a team of SDRs, Account Executives, and Account Managers to deliver the company sales targets that will be set forth by senior management. This role reports to the CEO and will be working closely with the Board of Directors.
You and your team will work with global enterprise companies as subject matter experts in Esports SAAS Marketing. You will be in charge of architecting and executing a sales strategy for the company’s entire B2B unit.
Success in this role will be measured by revenue delivered through acquisition and retention of prominent consumer-facing brands on a global scale.
Mogul is looking for an individual that is hyper-focused on creating the most seamless and positive customer experience for all of our clients. This individual must be a humble leader that fosters a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and curiosity within their team.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be tasked as an owner of the following;
- Further define company products and services, with a view to market sizing & revenue growth.
- Determine applicable use case for managed services versus licensed tech, with clear client discovery & understanding of their business needs
- Define and build a sales team capable of delivering against company roadmaps & revenue targets
- Experience managing sales forecast, expectations, and feedback loops to executive management & board
- Manage T&E, training & investment on behalf of the sales team
- Bring necessary EQ such to maintain sales team culture and morale
- Bring exceptional customer service experience, demonstrating a focus on business retention and organic growth
- Work horizontally across departments to bring roadmaps to market, optimizing product performance and continuing to position Mogul at the forefront of the industry.
- Experience working with agencies & brand
- Marketing sales experience working with large scale global brands
- Proven experience in senior management with the ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including the Board of Directors, and other C-level executives
- Extensive enterprise sales experience; developing and closing deals while exceeding targets year over year
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Experience in CRM sales and/or extensive CRM knowledge
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working with or for video game companies is a plus*