Chief Product Officer
Mogul is the world’s most advanced pure-play online esports tournament and matchmaking platform with automation for over 65+ major esports titles, including in-platform chat and streaming functionality. Mogul’s platform attracts esports teams, tournament organizers, influencers, community groups, game publishers, and players of any skill level with a centralized esports offering built on an industry-leading tournament and matchmaking platform. Esports Mogul Limited (ASX: ESH) (Mogul or the Company) is an ASX listed esports media and software business.
Mogul is looking for a proven product leader who can shape our product organization and processes -- from product research through to design and engineering. You will ultimately be responsible for facilitating the creation, planning, and delivery of high-growth products and services here at Mogul.
You will architect the vision for our ever-evolving esports gaming experience on Mogul.gg by building and iterating upon a seamless customer experience that spans our digital ecosystem on the web, mobile, and console. This experience should provide clear, immediate gratification for gamers, and an ongoing user journey that continues to excite and engage our customers over a long period of time. By creating a compelling individual experience, should feed into a better community experience; which means more players connecting with other players, and more opportunities for an engaging experience.
Mogul is seeking a constantly curious individual that is constantly looking to improve and brings insightful ideas to the discussion. This person will also demonstrate a bias for action, where the customer will be the beneficiary of all that you do.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be tasked as an owner of the following:
- Ideate, plan, execute and manage the delivery of the product roadmap within agreed budgets and timelines.
- An initial focus on improving daily organization and quickly expanding to longer-term planning and implementation.
- Refining a product strategy that drives player experience, community engagement, and business revenue in a concerted manner.
- Track, analyze, and report operational issues and opportunities.
- Work with the CEO and senior management to monitor and manage quality and QA systems.
- Manage and develop the company's production staff with regards to live operations, quarterly objectives, and overall skill improvement.
- Own and evolve the build/deploy/live ops side of the production process which in turn will ladder up to improving all engagement metrics.
- Partner with our sales team to help build features and functionality that will allow them to close revenue opportunities.
- Experience leading product teams that rapidly and consistently deliver an engaging experience to customers
- Effective use of data in making product decisions Enough design and engineering understanding to facilitate collaborative discussion throughout the team
- Strong leadership skills with a bias for action Experience with global brands is a plus
- Past work with a community platform or video game company is a plus*