(Closed) Moderation - Popular Multiplayer Game (English) Remote
We’re looking for English speaking Moderators! You'll moderate a number of platforms across a variety of tools for popular multi-player games. Most work is in one game, but we may need to move Mods around to different areas at client request.
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: This project deals with potentially extreme content, with the potential for both images and text to be highly offensive. Moderators will need to be able to withstand hours of sorting through harsh language, vulgarity, hate speech, and sexual content. While we do have a program in place to minimize this impact, it is the core functionality of the project.
Ideal Skills Needed:
- Experience and/or passion for moderation, trust and safety, and making the internet a safer place.
- Honed judgement on cultural and decent standards for the English speaking world, as well as ability to investigate phrases that are less common and decide what is obscure and what is simply rare.
- Excellent teamwork, both when working with management as well as fellow team members.
- Native-level fluency in English.
- A moderate to powerful gaming PC is a plus and may enable you to help with certain side-projects, but not required for most work.
- Reliable internet and a safe working environment where bystanders and/or children will not see the extreme content.
- Must be willing to install ModSquad security software, as well as client-maintained VPN software.
All interested parties will receive a response within two weeks.