Jump Ramp Games, a division of MobilityWare Company Summary
Interested in working for one of New York City’s fastest growing mobile-first companies? You have come to the right spot! Jump Ramp is the leader in delivering innovative promotions, rewards and instant winning experiences through free mobile casual gaming.
Our flagship app Lucktastic launched on Android in 2014 and has quickly built an engaged, enthusiastic and loyal customer base attracting nearly 10 million installs in the US on Android and iOS. Lucktastic is consistently ranked in the top 3 within the lifestyle category on the Google Play Store
Jump Ramp prides itself on being a close-knit team with nearly 40 employees and looking to grow! We look for talent that thrives in an innovative entrepreneurial environment, is excited about consumer products that touch millions of Americans and who embrace our exciting diverse NYC culture.
- Prospecting new potential client accounts (leads), both using and independent of our prospecting tool Apollo
- Opening dialogues with new prospective clients (leads) via email and multiple other channels
- Inputting leads, contacts, tasks, events, calls, deals and other activities into our Zoho CRM system
- Conducting voice and video calls and meetings (possibly including in-person ones, to the extent possible) with clients and prospective clients worldwide
- Presenting our fully managed growth marketing / User Acquisition (UA) B2B service offering, which utilizes native in-app promotions in our wholly owned-and-operated lifestyle apps Lucktastic and Lucky Trivia Live
- Negotiating campaign parameters and terms (unit economics: CPI and cap, pilot, duration, etc.) with prospective clients, getting Insertion Order(s) (IOs) executed, and culling all of the necessary items to support campaign setup and launch
- Interfacing with Account Director and Account Manager on Operations Team to convey campaign terms, parameters, handoff creative and other assets (links, postbacks, MMP details, etc.) to ensure smooth transition in the effective delivery of services; upsell and cross-sell thereafter opportunistically
- Bachelor’s preferred
- 3-12 years of experience
- Sales experience, ideally media sales, ideally in a mobile-first / in-app context
- Expertise in mobile apps, user acquisition, growth marketing tactics and culture
- Skilled in prospecting, identifying and qualifying new prospective client accounts
- Experience using CRM systems (Salesforce, Zoho, Hubspot, etc.), Email Marketing (i.e. Autoklose), and Prospecting tools (i.e. Apollo).
Why you should work for us
- Killer Perks: free lunch, free snacks, free soda, free coffee, free trips, free dental, free vision
- Casually awesome workplace – yes, t-shirts and jeans are pretty much an everyday thing
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we'd love for you to join us on the ride
- We also want to take care of our team so we've got profit sharing incentives, medical (100% paid option), dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), Open/Flexible PTO, life insurance (100% paid), and 401K
- Great office in the heart of the Garment District in New York City