Senior Technical Program Manager
MPL is currently Asia’s largest esports and skill gaming platform. With over 50+ games across categories such as fantasy, quizzing, esports and casual games, on its Android and iOS apps, MPL is trusted by over 75 million users in India and Indonesia. MPL also has multiple gaming studios and developers as partners to publish their games on its platform. Since its launch, MPL has been leading the esports revolution in India and Asia, and has successfully launched Esports Arena to host fortnightly tournaments across marquee esports titles such as Chess, World Cricket Championship and Pool, among others. The company was founded by Sai Srinivas and Shubh Malhotra in 2018 and has since expanded its presence to over 5,200 cities and towns in India and is growing at a steady clip in Indonesia. MPL has offices in Bengaluru, Jakarta, Singapore, and Pune with a personnel strength of over 700 employees. As Senior Program Manager you will work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment, in an industry that is poised for exponential growth.
What will you get to learn?
You will get exposure to the startup culture and its energetic team across multiple verticals. You will be working with multiple cutting-edge technologies in a new industry with immense potential for personal growth.
What is the nature and scope of responsibilities the candidate should have handled?
- Planning of project deliverables, dependencies, risks, risk mitigation and milestones throughout the complete project lifecycle
- Allocation of resources to the program and manage cross-functional dependencies
- Capture program status, maintain accurate and current program information for the use of stakeholders using existing Program Management tools (Jira, Asana)
- Identify, plan and manage the cross-team interdependencies and resolve conflicts
- Ability to get stakeholders to prioritise features/resources
- Risk and Issue tracking from identification to closure
- Planning and executing communication plans to stakeholders, reporting to the leadership team as and when required
- Drive teamwork and collaboration across teams
- Manage a cross-functional POD end to end (non-reporting)
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in Technical Program Management projects with aggressive schedules and complexity
- Proficient knowledge of Project/Program Management principles and processes
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies and scrum methodology and ceremonies
- Experience of working with cross functional technical teams (Engg, QA, design) and product to implement new solutions
- Proficient in change management skills
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Energy and flexibility to get things done and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a go-getter attitude
- Hands on experience on project management tools like JIRA/ASANA or similar tools