Program Manager - Customer Excellence
We are Mobile Premier League (MPL), one of India’s largest esports and mobile gaming platforms. We have grown and scaled multifold over the last few years.
We hit 5 billion games played on MPL within a year of starting up and our current user base is over 80+ million. Some of our marquee investors include Sequoia Capital, Times Internet, and GoVentures. We currently have over 70 games on our platform, including major titles like FreeFire and World Cricket Championship. Multiple mainstream as well as Indie game developers are our partners. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice here and at this point we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of.
- Program Manage with all the product verticals to drive company level customer centricity
- Own overall NPS at platform level; Devise & own initiatives for the same
- Analyse all customer touchpoint data points to understand friction points & problem solve with relevant stakeholders.
- Own end to end responsibility of Customer excellence projects with the product team
- Participate in concept development, design ideation, creating wireframes, user flows, design specifications, screen layouts, and prototypes
- Ability to work with internal research teams & align the product roadmap with those insights
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a B2C fast-paced start-up (Consulting experience is also preferred)
- Experience of working directly with product teams in the past
- Strong stakeholder management skills - Ability to influence important stakeholders
- Proficient in excel based data analysis - SQL proficiency is an added advantage
- Btech/MBA from a good b-school