(Closed) Program Manager
We are MPL, India’s biggest mobile eSports platform.
Every day thousands of users join us to play their favorite mobile games and win amazing rewards. From simple skill-based games like Fruit Chop and Runner No. 1 to more immersive experiences like Pool and Pro Cricket, we have it all (almost).
MPL believes there is a Hero in everyone who is hungry for more- more challenges, more wins, and more accolades. With hundreds of tournaments and contests running each day we provide our users with a gaming experience that’s unparalleled.
Backed by our fast growing user base and marquee investors like Sequoia Capital, we are constantly moving towards our goal to make mobile Esports a household name in India.
We are a small and eclectic team of gaming geeks and engineering mavens and we are looking to grow our league
As Program Manager you will get the opportunity to work with one of the energetic startups across India.
What will you get to learn?
- You will get exposure to Startup culture and its energetic team across verticals.
- You will be touching upon various technologies like Android, Reach, client and server side programming.
Primary Skills required: (Mandatory)
- Should be from Gaming industry/Mobile first industry
- Strong Program/ project management skills
- Hands on experience on Tools like JIRA/ASANA or similar tools
- Exposed to Android application, Java, SQL and DB knowledge
- Good verbal and written Communication skills, with an exuberant level of energy and flexibility to get things done and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage complex program end to end, executing integration with internal stakeholders and other partners/stakeholders
- Track project deliverables, dependencies, and milestones throughout the complete project lifecycle
- Capture program status, maintain accurate and current program information for the use of stakeholders using existing Program Management tools (Jira, Asana, Smartsheets).
- Should drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups.
- Should be able to understand, plan, and manage the cross-team interdependencies for complex projects.
- Work with business group experts, and leaders to define and execute the right business outcomes.
- Drive the status and reporting structure in a manner that is consistent across teams and as per program need.
- Preferably worked in similar role in previous organization is added advantage
- Working experience with startup environment