Product Marketing Manager
We are Mobile Premier League (MPL), one of India’s largest esports and mobile gaming platforms. We hit 5 billion games played on MPL within a year of starting up and our current user base is over 40 million. Some of our marquee investors include Sequoia Capital, Times Internet, and GoVentures. We currently have over 40 games on our platform, including major titles like PUBG, FreeFire, and World Cricket Championship. Multiple mainstream as well as Indie game developers are our partners.
With a robust business model that generates consistent revenue, a fast growing user base, and our platform model, we are a hyper-fast growing startup. We are currently active in India and Indonesia.
But you probably are more or less aware of the above, if you’re looking to work for us. However, let us tell you a little something about work at MPL: We are currently 250+ strong and easily one of the most diverse young workplaces you’ll find. Techies, MBAs, Product Managers, Lawyers, Ad-men, Journalists, CAs -- we have them all. And what keeps us going are the different skills and perspectives we bring to the table and how we learn from each other.
We are growing at a sprint, so everyday is going to be exciting, challenging, and redefining. If you thrive in this environment, come, talk to us. Our doors are open.
(Here at MPL, we try and ensure that your daily worries are taken care of as much as possible, so you work unhindered. So don’t fret over your daily meals or snacking- our cafeteria is one of the most well-stocked in town. Oh, and we are WFH-friendly even when there isn’t a lockdown.)
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our customer life-cycle management activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you are a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns, push campaigns, other CLM tools and channels. Digital marketing knowledge would be an added advantage.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Studying the company’s products and their benefits for users
- Developing effective marketing strategies and plans
- Working with design, acquisition and other teams to promote products
Responsibilities in detail:
- Study company products
- Translate feature details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar role
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Should be proficient with user engagement tools like Clevertap, MoEngage, Mixpanel etc