Management Information System Analyst
We are Mobile Premier League (MPL), one of India’s largest esports and mobile gaming platforms. We hit 5 billion games played on MPL within a year of starting up and our current user base is over 40 million. Some of our marquee investors include Sequoia Capital, Times Internet, and GoVentures. We currently have over 40 games on our platform, including major titles like PUBG, FreeFire, and World Cricket Championship. Multiple mainstream as well as Indie game developers are our partners.
With a robust business model that generates consistent revenue, a fast growing user base, and our platform model, we are a hyper-fast growing startup. We are currently active in India and Indonesia.
But you probably are more or less aware of the above, if you’re looking to work for us. However, let us tell you a little something about work at MPL: We are currently 250+ strong and easily one of the most diverse young workplaces you’ll find. Techies, MBAs, Product
Managers, Lawyers, Ad-men, Journalists, CAs -- we have them all. And what keeps us going are the different skills and perspectives we bring to the table and how we learn from each other.
We are growing at a sprint, so everyday is going to be exciting, challenging, and redefining. If you thrive in this environment, come, talk to us. Our doors are open. (Here at MPL, we try and ensure that your daily worries are taken care of as much as possible, so you work unhindered. So don’t fret over your daily meals or snacking- our cafeteria is one of the most well-stocked in town. Oh, and we are WFH-friendly even when there isn’t a lockdown.)
- At a high level, work with the MIS team & optimise operations.
- Create standard reporting structures for business metrics & draw insights to improve these.
- Work with cross functional teams on assessing the impact of new launches and identifying necessary improvements.
- Work with the operations team to understand metrices
What are we looking for?
- 2-4 years of experience
- Experience working on metrics such as customer churn,Profit analysis, operational model, non relationshal Database
- Strong background in SQL and Excel
- Experience in Python
- Have worked on Tableau