We are Mobile Premier League (MPL), one of India’s largest esports and mobile gaming platforms. We have grown and scaled multifold over the last few years.
We hit 5 billion games played on MPL within a year of starting up and our current user base is over 80+ million. Some of our marquee investors include Sequoia Capital, Times Internet, and GoVentures. We currently have over 70 games on our platform, including major titles like FreeFire and World Cricket Championship. Multiple mainstream as well as Indie game developers are our partners. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice here and at this point we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of.
About the role
We are seeking exceptional Senior Data Scientists to join our team. You will be responsible for owning and executing the Data Science solutions including large dataset handling, model development and deploying the solution in real time. This is a highly impactful role where your work will help the team create the best gaming platform in the world. An ideal candidate is required to participate in setting up values for the team, lead the initiatives, guide other team members, maintain visibility on work and progress across different stakeholders and address any process concerns.
Here’s what you will do
- Collaborate with Product, Design and Engineering teams to identify and develop an understanding of the Data Science requirements.
- Research and propose innovative statistical/ML models to address the requirements.
- Target and formulate various problems in terms of key business metrics and measure the impact of the built ML techniques.
- Analyse data for trends and patterns, and Interpret data with a clear objective in mind
- Develop, deploy and maintain the ML/Deep Learning models in production or build the regular Cadence to facilitate the same
- Work closely with the Engineering team to strategies and execute the development of Data Science projects.
- Communicate progress/findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in defining short and long term roadmaps that help growth and demonstrate impact at the organisational level.
- Upto date knowledge in the field of technical and industry developments.
What are we looking for
- Effective communication of DS requirements and dissemination of right knowledge to relevant stakeholders.
- Experience with Spark, Flask, SQL, Python, Cloud platform.
- Experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Engineering aspects of ML model deployment.
- Proficiency with data analysis, mathematics/probability, and statistical analysis.
- Experience in predictive modelling exercise.
- Comfort working in a dynamic, fast paced, hands-on and manage ideation and execution of more than one ongoing concurrent projects.