Chief of Staff - Product
We are Mobile Premier League (MPL), one of India’s largest esports and mobile gaming platforms. We have grown and scaled multifold over the last few years.
We hit 5 billion games played on MPL within a year of starting up and our current user base is over 80+ million. Some of our marquee investors include Sequoia Capital, Times Internet, and GoVentures. We currently have over 70 games on our platform, including major titles like FreeFire and World Cricket Championship. Multiple mainstream as well as Indie game developers are our partners. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice here and at this point we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of.
About the role - As a Chief of Staff, Product you will be responsible for defining the product and content strategy for our Esports vertical.
Here’s what you will do -
- Define strategic goals for different parts of the business, and roadmap to achieve them
- Coordinate efforts across product, marketing and operations to execute this roadmap
- Define key business performance metrics and targets
- Set up org and processes to enable different business verticals/functions
- Launch and program manage strategic initiatives with key stakeholders
- Drive change management and business transformation efforts
What are we looking for -
- MBA is mandatory (preference given to top B schools - ISB, IIMs, XLRI etc.)
- 4+ years of experience in strategy consulting (e.g. McKinsey, BCG, Bain) or corporate strategy roles driving high impact client-facing projects
- Strong problem solving and capability to structure ambiguous problems
- Proven experience of working with senior management and cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outcome focused, with data and metrics driven decision making
- Self driven and ability to work independently