The Mobalytics mission is to create the ultimate gaming companion, providing powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best self. In the last four years we have gone from just servicing League of Legends players to empowering players of different genres through Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, and Valorant. We’ve achieved a lot but there is so much we can accomplish with the right talent onboard. We need razor sharp, experienced, and responsible professionals who can help us grow and evolve from a small adventurous party into a disciplined raid team who can conquer any challenge.
We consider ourselves a gaming company even though we don’t make games because we work hand-in-hand with world-famous developers. We love these games and are members of the communities that make them thrive. This is not for the faint of heart. Working in a startup is hard, unpredictable, and demanding. Only the most passionate people thrive. Your love for video games, your expertise and craft, attention to detail, and your dedication to a great user experience will take you far with us.
As a Product Manager, you will be a party leader. Your decisions will make or break your party and our brand. For this reason you must be good at many things. You must understand the game you work on really well and even other games since there are a lot of common themes across Mobalytics. You must understand people very well, both those that play the game and those that you work with. You must be able to use your instincts, but couple it with solid data to reach the best conclusion. You must understand how to evaluate resources at your disposal and quantify effort and time teams need to accomplish a goal. Most importantly, you must be a great communicator as you are responsible for getting your message across different teams in time to finish the dungeon before people have to afk.
Product Manager Responsibilities
- Define macro-level product strategy and priorities on a quarterly basis
- Communicate learnings from qualitative and quantitative feedback effectively to team members
- Work directly with the executive team to define major goals and consistently iterate them
- Define KPI or "success metrics" and work towards improving them
- Define milestones and product roadmap and work toward hitting those milestones
- Work directly with game experts, design, and development to document and communicate product details
- Must create and upkeep specifications for all products
- Communicate specifications to developers at project kick-off meetings
- Collaborate with design team to create/iterate high-quality design mockups
- Communicate with customers to understand pain points
- Communicate macro-level vision and micro-level details/priority with developers
- Work with QA and other RND team members to ensure product quality and bug-free functionality
Mobalytics Required Personal Skill Set
- Plays games with a desire to improve.
- People who love games and the tools that players use to get better at them make for a great fit and can understand the mission clearly.
- No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
- Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Hopefully, you’ll tell us what we need to be doing. Independence and agency are key traits at Mobalytics.
- We want to queue with “Can do” party members because passion breeds enthusiasm, which in turn makes learning and team achievement infectious.
- Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- We strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support and encourage each other, but that also means being good at listening to feedback.
- Excellent attention to details, quality of work and time management.
- You have ownership of the product. Be proud of your work, not for our sake, but for yours. We will be proud too!
- Working hard and having a sense of urgency are important, but being efficient is more important. Hard work doesn’t mean endless hours and “face-time,” it means on time delivery of quality work and achieving our shared goals.
If you love games and have a strong desire to create beautiful products for passionate communities of gamers, this is the place for you. We really want to help players maximize their enjoyment when playing with others around the world, and you should help us create that environment!