Senior Technical Product Manager
Mistplay is the first Loyalty Program for mobile gamers. Players use our platform to play games, connect with friends, and earn awesome rewards; such as Amazon gift cards and prepaid Visas.
We leverage a wealth of in-game data and Machine Learning to recommend the best games to our users and encourage mobile game studios to better engage with players around the world.
With a growth of over 10 million users in under 3 years, Mistplay is one of the fastest growing companies in North America. Come be a part of our journey!
Mistplay is looking for a new Technical Product Manager to join our growing team! This person would work closely with our Engineers to help design and manage the development of products within the Mistplay Developer Experience (MDX) team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Setting goals, spec writing, managing project execution, A/B testing, defining product roll-out strategy
- Conduct research and develop a good understanding of the customer's needs, new technologies, trends in the market, and competitors.
- Participate in all phases of the product development life cycle, including analysis, design, testing, and integration.
- Understand the business logic and company KPIs when prioritizing tasks.
- Handle operational incidents professionally and insightfully (e.g. work together with the other team to quickly bring resolution, with clear external and internal communication)
- Anticipate implementation challenges with each every proposal.
- Understand how to successfully A/B test features, and continually suggests ways to improve performance during the testing phases
What We're Looking For:
- +3 years of experience of Product Management
- +3 years of experience designing and managing the development of SDK or API
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience designing and leading a team of Engineers
- Experience building mobile interfaces
- Self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver. Able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Data driven - able to analyze problems and evaluate solutions based on data
- Familiarity with MEAN stack (Mongo DB, Express.js, Angular.js, Node.js)
- Familiarity with Swift, Kotlin, C#
We work hard to make our office atmosphere as inviting and fun as possible! Working at Mistplay is coupled with a whole array of perks: company Macbooks, automatic standing desk, unlimited free-trade organic coffee, frequent team outings, Friday happy hours, 4K monitors and so much more!
Our culture is deeply rooted in growth and upheld by a team of smart, dynamic, and enthusiastic people. We utilize data to constantly learn, improve, and adapt. We strive to push boundaries, take calculated risks, and win.
Think you have what it takes? We'd love to meet you!