Director of HR
In the last year, Mistplay has been ranked as the 4th fastest growing company in Canada, and 16th in all of North America. We’re known best for creating the #1 Loyalty Program on mobile where players discover new games and earn awesome rewards. With over 16 million users worldwide and partnerships with 150+ of the top gaming studios, we’re just getting started.
Our passion to innovate drives our growth across the industry with the constant development of new powerful ad tech tools, apps, and the recent launch of a publishing division for mobile games. Mistplay embraces strategic, creative, and data-driven collaboration to fuel our imagination of what can be achieved.
As part of our team, you will have the chance to make a direct impact on our products and bring in your own experience to help shape our growth. Join us as we pioneer the mobile industry together!
What You'll be Doing:
- Maintain a cohesive and appealing culture in a fast-growing company
- Work on defining and developing policies internally
- Create expectations for long term growth within Recruitment and HR
- Work cross-departmentally to grow Mistplay's Employer Brand
- Train management and various teams in the art of Recruitment- ensuring a cohesive process and stellar candidate experience
- Work on fine-tuning our Performance Management processes
- Working with Finance to better establish payroll and budgeting
- Ensuring proper company compliance with CNESST and other government entities
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years experience working in Recruitment AND People Ops/HR
- CRHA certification
- Experience scaling fast-growing teams
- Strong knowledge of various HRIS and ATS platforms (we use BambooHR and Lever)
- Experience working with international hiring
- Strong personal Network
- Out of the box thinking to help attract top tier candidates
- Bilingualism an asset- English and French
We work hard to make our work atmosphere as inviting and fun as possible! Working at Mistplay is coupled with a whole array of perks that we've adopted virtually and in-person: Team Lunches, game nights, company-wide events, and so much more.
Our culture is deeply rooted in growth and upheld by a team of smart, dynamic, and enthusiastic people. We utilize data to constantly learn, improve, and adapt. We foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, push boundaries, take calculated risks, and witness their visions come to life.
Think you have what it takes? We'd love to meet you!