Content Marketing Manager
Since 2015, Mistplay has established itself as one of the new-age leaders in mobile advertising. We’re known best for creating the #1 Loyalty Program for mobile gamers with over 16 million users and counting. Our passion to innovate drives our growth across the industry with the constant development of new powerful ad tech tools, apps, and the recent launch of a publishing division for mobile games.
We’re proud of the accomplishments our teams have achieved so far and our goal is to keep climbing higher. The AppsFlyer Performance Index ranked Mistplay as the 5th best global media source on the IAP Index along with top ranks in retention and IAA categories. Mistplay has also been recognized by Singular as an industry leader for high ROI and low fraud.
Mobile marketing is constantly evolving and Mistplay is looking for the brightest minds around the world to join us as we pioneer the industry together!
The Content Marketing Manager plays a key role in engaging app developers, advertisers, and other potential customers while further positioning Mistplay as a leader in the mobile ad-tech industry. The position’s primary objective is to scale content production, increase reach, and generate leads through innovative inbound marketing strategies.
You will report to the Director of Marketing and collaborate closely with the marketing department, Sales team, Data team, and other stakeholders to align on projects and initiatives.
- Develop and implement a content strategy and editorial calendar to support inbound lead generation.
- Create blog articles, case studies, whitepapers, infographics or other engaging and educational content.
- Publish and promote content through social media, email, and other digital marketing channels.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners to integrate unique and innovative first-party insights into content.
- Produce marketing material & assets in collaboration with the Design team.
- Copyright, proofread and edit a wide range of company marketing materials while ensuring a unified tone of voice and alignment with the target audience.
- Define goals & KPIs for all content initiatives, then track and report on the performance.
- Stay up to date with the mobile ad-tech and gaming industry in order to leverage the latest opportunities and trends.
- 2-3+ years of experience in content marketing or a related field
- Proven track record creating and executing successful inbound marketing initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English
- Capable of leveraging both a data-driven and creative mindset for problem solving
- Strong project-management skills with attention to details and deadlines
- Knowledge of the tech industry, mobile advertising, or gaming is a plus.
We work hard to make our work atmosphere as inviting and fun as possible! Working at Mistplay is coupled with a whole array of perks that we've adopted virtually and in-person: Team Lunches, game nights, company-wide events, and so much more.
Our culture is deeply rooted in growth and upheld by a team of smart, dynamic, and enthusiastic people. We utilize data to constantly learn, improve, and adapt. We foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, push boundaries, take calculated risks, and witness their visions come to life.
Think you have what it takes? We'd love to meet you!