Mission Control is a platform for gathering and growing community through recreational esports. Following our recent Seed fundraising round, Mission Control was named as a "Startup to Watch" by Crunchbase.
The Mission Control team is currently adding an UX/UI Designer who will be integral to designing a playful, intuitive and engaging experience for all admins and players who use Mission Control's recreational esports platform. As a key player on a small team, this role will have ample opportunity for input on design and product growth, as well as career growth in line with the company and team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate functionality and design
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Evaluate and integrate user feedback into future designs
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Test, implement and optimize new designs for intuitiveness and experience
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Experience with Figma and Webflow
- Capable of working in an Agile environment
- Is a driven, playful, open, curious teammate
Benefits and Other Notes
- Health Insurance is included with this position
- Company equity may be included with this position
- Paid Time Off is included with this position
- Workers are able to work from home; however, those in or around St. Louis or willing to relocate to St. Louis will be given special preference.