(Closed) Manager of Client Services - MGG
Misfits Gaming Group (MGG) is a global esports and entertainment company. We compete in some of the most successful video game titles worldwide and are permanent partners in three franchised esports leagues: Riot Games' European League of Legends Championship Series (Misfits Gaming), Activision-Blizzard's Overwatch League (Florida Mayhem), and Activision-Blizzard's Call of Duty League (Florida Mutineers). Additionally, MGG has launched the $10M incubator and seed fund MSF.IO which is positioned to invest into the next generation of esports and gaming entrepreneurs. MGG utilizes world-class management and a deep understanding of the esports ecosystem to capitalize on the rampant global enthusiasm for esports and establish fruitful partnerships with international brands and organizations.
Misfits Gaming Group is looking for a Manager of Client Services to join its Headquarters in Boca Raton, FL office.
- Increase revenue with current partners by providing service to MGG clients through a solutions-driven approach
- Take ownership of deliverables and ensure the completion
- Act as liaison between internal and external stakeholders
- Create and maintain documents for client reports and presentations, including proposals, recaps, etc.
- Provide support for other leadership initiatives and special projects to help drive growth goals
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of industry trends
- 4+ years experience in partnerships or business development role
- Bachelor's degree
- Digital marketing experience a plus
- Interest in the esports industry
- Must have experience in account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills are required.
- Must have a proven ability to work as a member of a team, as well as the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.