(Closed) Associate Director of Platform Marketing
ABOUT MISFITS GAMING GROUP
Misfits Gaming Group (MGG) is a premier esports platform coupled with a Millennial and Gen Z focused media and content engine. We compete in some of the most successful video game titles worldwide and are permanent partners in three franchised esports leagues: Riot Games' League of Legends European Championship (Misfits Gaming), Activision-Blizzard's Overwatch League (Florida Mayhem), and Activision-Blizzard's Call of Duty League (Florida Mutineers).
MGG utilizes world-class management and a deep understanding of the esports and video gaming ecosystem to establish fruitful partnerships with international brands and organizations and commit to growth through the players and the community.
As the Associate Director of Platform Marketing for Misfits Gaming, you will be the driving force behind strategy and execution across all of our O&O digital platforms.
This position requires experience developing and executing a strategic approach to social and digital platforms for a Gen Z-oriented brand, either in-house or on the creative agency side, in addition to familiarity with paid media, influencer strategy, and engagement with fans and followers.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in digital marketing, interested in the gaming and entertainment space, and a proactive self-starter who is constantly looking to push the envelope with innovative and strategically sound ideas.
- Lead digital platform strategy development and execution for Misfits Gaming and all of our teams across platforms including, but not limited to: Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Discord, and Twitch
- Bring new and big ideas to the table, as well as collaboratively build on others’ concepts to deliver engagement and build stronger digital communities under the Misfits umbrella
- Partner with internal creative teams to execute against our brand strategy and goals
- Work effectively with internal cross-functional teams including Creative, Product, Sales, Events, and Strategy to drive 360 campaigns
- Oversee the brand’s social editorial calendar, aligning key stakeholders to create big moments
- Utilize learnings to inform and support the creative approach to reach KPIs across platforms and campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in digital platform strategy at an agency or on the client side as a Social Strategist or Digital Marketer
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Creative problem-solving capability
- Positivity, flexibility, creativity, and ingenuity
- Self-starter mentality with a track record of clever social ideas and an eye for analytics
- Interest in the gaming and entertainment industries, but not necessarily experience working in it
- A desire to mentor a team of motivated people who have energy and creativity but need active direction and management
- Knowledge of the latest platforms and technologies and desire to identify opportunities for strategic brand involvement
This is a full-time position located in Boca Raton, FL.