User Acquisition Specialist
Miniclip is looking for a User Acquisition Specialist to join our Marketing team in our Lisbon (PT) or London (UK) Studio . This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in the UK or Portugal.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
This is a varied and exciting role, working with a leading digital games and entertainment company. You will work closely with our existing UA team, with the following responsibilities:
- Managing the full UA process for a mobile game: Planning and execution of user acquisition campaigns
- Oversee acquisition marketing campaigns across multiple mobile channels
- Produce comprehensive UA reporting, analyse ROI and identify new opportunities to support key titles
- Experiment and analyse campaigns for existing and upcoming games
- Running multiple marketing tests and present results to stakeholders with concrete recommendations
- Use data-driven insights to enhance performance through sub-publisher optimisation, customised targeting and segmentation
- Develop briefings for new ad creatives and oversee the production of marketing material
- Manage business relationships with day-to-day communication and reporting
The following skills are essential for the role:
- In-depth knowledge of acquisition tools and mobile ad networks
- Strong experience in paid digital marketing and media buying
- Extensive knowledge of various mobile marketing channels such as Facebook, Snapchat, Google Ads, Unity Ads, ironSource
- Hands-on experience creating and optimising campaigns on multiple channels
- Familiarity with tracking tools (such as Adjust) for mobile advertising campaigns
- Strong knowledge about the mobile games market and KPIs for various different game genres
- Knowledge of product soft-launch procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive: a desire to suggest new content ideas and take the lead on projects, or explore opportunities
- Fast learner: there will be opportunities to learn lots of new skills in this role, and the ideal candidate will show an aptitude and passion for self-improvement
- Analytical thinker with great attention to detail
The following skills are desirable for the role:
- Passion for games and their design
- Knowledge of remarketing campaigns
- Experience with user testing and customer journey optimisation
- Experience with content/ad copy optimisation
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This is an incredible opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious and proactive individual to gain invaluable experience and knowledge in the UA/Mobile marketing space. You’ll be supported in your growth in the company, learn plenty of new skills, and have an active, creative role in Miniclip’s marketing team. We go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the gaming industry.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan Studio in Lisbon or London with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area, fridge with complimentary drinks, snacks and fruit for all staff.
We also have a fantastic benefits package which includes comprehensive medical cover, gym membership, sport activities, as mental health activities, local discount packs, language lessons and time-off for voluntary work.
About the company:
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. As of April 2020, Miniclip has more than 60 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip has been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) to the Miniclip Group.