Talent Acquisition Specialist
Miniclip People and Organisation team is searching for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to partner with Hiring Managers and HR colleagues to attract the very best talent into our amazing company. This is a full-time position in our Lisbon (PT) Games Development Studio.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships within the company, especially with hiring managers and HR stakeholders, getting under the skin of the business and understanding the Miniclip culture;
- Collaborating in projects to assist recruitment including our employee referral scheme, University partnerships, developing the employer brand and any potential advertising strategies;
- Being a company ambassador, networking and attracting talent;
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks);
- Screening, interviewing and assessing candidates;
- Driving and facilitate the full interview process with the hiring managers to ensure quality of selection and timelines;
- Providing interview feedback to all external candidates;
- Proactively developing, and building relationships with, a talent pool to meet both current and future business needs;
- Maintaining the recruiting database to ensure that we are able to track potential candidates effectively;
- Supporting onboarding activities, namely new joiners first day reception;
- Leading on and participating in a wide range of ad hoc projects which help us to continually evolve and improve our Employee Experience.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about recruitment and engaging with talented people. The ideal candidate will be having the following experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in Recruitment and Selection;
- Experience in International Recruitment (preferred);
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or similar;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) - mandatory;
- Ability to partner and collaborate in a team environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan Studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry.
We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area, fridge with complimentary drinks, snacks and fruit for all staff.
We also have a fantastic benefits package which includes comprehensive medical cover, gym membership, sport activities, as mental health activities, local discount packs, language lessons and time-off for voluntary work.
About the company:
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. As of April 2020, Miniclip has more than 60 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip has been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) to the Miniclip Group.