Software Developer - Client Technology
Miniclip is looking for a Software Developer to hire in our Lisbon (Portugal) Games Development Studio.
This is an exciting opportunity to integrate the agile, highly effective, and skilled Technology team. You will be developing cutting edge tools that directly impact how games (played by tens of millions of users) are built.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement, document and maintain in-house various tools and libraries that have a major impact in our game development process.
- Collaborate with the rest of the technology and product teams, and have a say in how to best shape the future of our tech.
- Work in a versatile area supporting a wide range of mobile technologies - iOS, Android and Unity development.
- Contribute to the team with high-quality, reliable, testable, and efficient code.
- Continuously learn and challenge your own skill set.
Skills & Experience:
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who embraces teamwork and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work.
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with Python, and ideally C++.
- Experience in developing reliable APIs used by multiple projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proactive attitude.
- Be passionate about engineering and writing well-designed code.
- Proficiency using Git.
- Excellent communication skills.
The following skills are desirable but not essential (if you have them, don’t forget to mention them):
- Experience in game development.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge of C#, Objective-C, Java.
- Experience with iOS Xcode projects.
- Experience with Android gradle projects.
- Experience with TDD.
- Experience with AWS.