Senior Product Manager - Games Industry
Our Mobile Games Development Studio (Lisbon) is looking for a Senior Product Manager with a creative vision that will lead and drive our internal games and franchises.
THAT’S WHERE YOU COME IN
As Senior Product Manager, you will have accurate attention to detail and be results orientated. Working closely with the Lead Product Manager to define the vision, targets and priorities for the games you manage, based on the business requirements analytics and market research.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
Acting as a Product Owner you will be responsible for the game(s) you manage, making sure that overall user experience is flawless and owning its business results.
- Manage end-to-end lifecycles for mobile games with complex economies and feature areas
- Write feature specification and defining in-game flows, working closely with the studio game designers
- Own the business goals for your products, taking decisions to meet market and company’s needs
- Monitor game and market status to continually question assumptions and make adjustments to systems and campaigns
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence teams to drive in-depth data analysis and research that will inform product decisions
- Manage game releases and promotional efforts on an on-going basis
- Oversee creative development (art and design) of the games
- Develop and maintain schedules and budgets
- Ensure deliverables are achieved efficiently
YOUR ADDED VALUE
The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
- Minimum of 4-year experience in product development or management of consumer web or mobile products is needed. Experience in game development is preferred
- Ability to create product specifications and reports on data analysis
- Excellent understanding of game analytics, experience with statistics and business analysis
- Exceptional understanding of the mobile market
- Strong project management skills
- Ability and experience leading a team, providing guidance and direction, setting measurable goals and valuable input
- Outstanding ability to present detailed analysis and work to executive and game teams
- Familiarity with online game and web technologies
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area and fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The Company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. As of April 2020, Miniclip has more than 60 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), and Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), and Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) to the Miniclip Group.