Miniclip is looking for a with creative vision to hire in our Genoa (Italy) Games Development Studio.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to create new games and work on highly successful ones at a leading mobile games studio!
This is a full-time, permanent position, so please only apply if you have the right to work in Italy.
That’s Where You Come In:
As a Product Manager you will have accurate attention to detail and be results oriented. Working closely with the Lead Product Manager to define the vision, targets, and priorities for the games you manage, based on the business requirements analytics and market research.
Your Primary Responsibilities Will Include:
Acting as a Product Manager you will be responsible for the game(s) you manage, making sure that overall user experience is flawless and owning its business results.
- Manage end-to-end life cycles for mobile games with complex economies and feature areas.
- Write feature specification and defining in-game flows, working closely with the studio game designers.
- Own the business goals for your products, taking decisions to meet market and company’s needs.
- Monitor game and market status to constantly question assumptions and make adjustments to systems and campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence teams to drive in-depth data analysis and research that will inform product decisions.
- Manage game releases and promotional efforts on an on-going basis.
- Oversee creative development (art and design) of the games.
- Develop and maintain schedules and budgets.
- Ensure deliverables are achieved efficiently.
Your Added Value:
The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
- Minimum of 3-year experience in product development or management of consumer web or mobile products is needed.
- Experience in game development is preferred.
- English language mastery.
- Ability to create product specifications and reports on data analysis.
- Excellent understanding of game analytics, experience with statistics and business analysis.
- Exceptional understanding of the mobile market.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability and experience in leading a team, providing guidance and direction, setting measurable goals and valuable input.
- Outstanding ability to present detailed analysis and work to executive and game teams.
- Familiarity with online game and web technologies.
- BA/BS degree, MBA is preferred.