Performance Marketing Art Coordinator
You will be part of the Performance Marketing Art team, which focuses on developing performance driven creatives, for Go-to-Market, ASO and User Acquisition campaigns.
The ideal candidate has a good understanding and experience of graphic/communication design, video and motion graphics for mobile game promotionals. Experience in ASO, Go-to-Market and User Acquisition campaigns is highly valued. The candidate should have experience in managing projects and campaigns, focusing on art assets, working side by side with the art leads while being a key bridge between art and other departments.
What will be expected :
While working in the Performance Marketing Art team, the art coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the creative direction, defined by the art leads, is followed and maintained across all assets created by the team;
- Articulate and translate the art leads vision and creative direction to well defined art briefs;
- Co-define priorities and art project requests across multiple game titles
- Support the team gather essential information about creative performance and deliver learnings to the art leads
- Expected to be aware of all delivery dates and art requirements and needs;
- Help to find and manage relations, deadlines and deliverables with freelance artists or studios to help create outsourced assets for our campaigns;
- With the leads guidance, help to manage the backlog of project tasks;
- Be an essential point of contact between the art team and other internal teams, such as the Product teams, User Acquisition, Go-to-Market and Business Intelligence;
- Be responsible for the creation of marketing art reports that showcase crucial KPIs and other performance metrics to a wider group of stakeholders;
- Help the art team create concept art and develop ideas, providing references for potential creatives;
- Stay on top of trends and best practices on marketing art assets, such as ASO materials or UA creatives for several channels like Facebook, Snapchat or TikTok;
Skills and experience:
The relevant candidate will ideally have the following capabilities:
- Project management experience is a must;
- Experience in managing digital assets;
- Comprehensive knowledge about the art creation process, with know-how of various marketing art formats and team alignments;
- Good management skills, ideally have experience with outsourcing artwork to freelancers and/or studios;
- Good communication skills, ability to understand Product requirements, art restrictions and be a strong connection between the two worlds;
- Experience in managing marketing art assets, such as game launch marketing art assets and UA creatives;
- Strong understanding of creative conversion metrics and their impact on performance marketing
- Artistic ability and knowledge of what an art department does in a marketing campaign, as well as the business sense required to fully understand the technical needs involved.
- Experience in marketing or gaming company is preferred;
- Team player, able to work with many different decision makers;
- Able to work on multiple projects in parallel, with communication across departments;
To apply for the job position send CV, Portfolio and cover letter in English
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan Studio in Lisbon or London with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area, fridge with complimentary drinks, snacks and fruit for all staff.
We also have a fantastic benefits package which includes comprehensive medical cover, gym membership, sport activities, as mental health activities, local discount packs, language lessons and time-off for voluntary work.
About the company:
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. As of April 2020, Miniclip has more than 60 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip has been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) to the Miniclip Group.