Head of Game Analytics
Miniclip is looking for a Head of Game Analytics to join the Business Intelligence team in our London office.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the best game companies in the world! With over 200 million game players each month, Miniclip reaches users across online, mobile and social platforms.
Reporting to the Chief Analytics Officer, you will be responsible for leading the game analytics function across Miniclip’s core studios and defining the game analytics strategy. You will work with senior stakeholders to ensure that analytics is a trusted and valued partner to the Product teams and advocate a data-driven culture.
The role will also involve working with some of our group studios to support them grow their analytical capabilities.
- Lead the game analytics function across multiple studios
- Be an analytics thought leader, identify opportunities to drive business value and functional evolution
- Define the strategy for the team and analytics technology
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that the game analytics function is a valued partner to the business
- Advising group companies on matters related to analytics
- Help to develop an analytics community across the Miniclip group
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience leading game analytics teams, ideally in the mobile industry
- Proven track record of delivering business value through the use of data
- Strong business acumen and a commercial mindset
- Experience in change management and product/department evangelism
- Experienced with domain-specific languages such as SQL, R, Python and working with large datasets
- Ability to communicate with senior/c-level stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders