CRM Team Leader
Miniclip is looking for a CRM Team Leader to hire in our Lisbon Studio. This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in Portugal.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a CRM Team Leader, you will have accurate attention to detail and be results oriented. You will be responsible for leading a team that is running CRM promotions and Lifecycle communications for the company’s major titles. Working closely with Producers you will help define the targets and priorities for internal promotions on the games composing the company’s portfolio. You will manage the coordination between different titles, the production of the necessary materials and the analysis of the campaigns, based on the business requirements, data and market research.
- Lead a team of CRM professionals including recruitment, training and managing of a CRM team
- Create and manage marketing/promotional activities for the company’s main titles
- Experiment, test and analyse multiple campaigns across multiple channels including in-app messages, push notifications, app-to-user, email and Facebook
- Create CRM lifecycle communications across a number of channels for on-boarding, churn prevention and reactivation
- Oversee campaign production lifecycle and ensure quality and timely delivery of promotions
- Liaise closely with other involved teams such as promo art, promo dev and game design
- Regularly provide reports and analyses and present results to executives
- Use data-driven insights to enhance performance through targeting and segmentation
- Run A/B tests of different formats/concepts/offers
- Work closely with Community Team to ensure promotional messages are shared with our community members across social media
- Optimise user journeys and customer LTV
The following skills are essential for the role:
- In-depth knowledge of marketing communications
- Strong experience in Mobile CRM
- Team management and development experience
- In-depth understanding of games, game mechanics and game monetisation
- Good knowledge of email marketing, push notifications and push notifications
- Familiarity with tracking tools and audience measurement tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive: a desire to suggest new content ideas and take the lead on projects, or explore opportunities
- Business savvy and effective communicator
- Analytical thinker
The following skills are desirable for the role:
- Usability experience is highly desired
- Past experience in global-based roles a plus
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan Studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area, fridge with complimentary drinks, snacks and fruit for all staff.
We also have a fantastic benefits package which includes comprehensive medical cover, gym membership, sport activities, as mental health activities, local discount packs, language lessons and time-off for voluntary work.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. As of April 2020, Miniclip has more than 60 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip has been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) to the Miniclip Group.