Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Miniclip is looking for an experienced to join our Cloud Engineering Team, in our Lisbon (Portugal) Games Development Studio. We are looking for someone who can help maintain and extend the current CI/CD infrastructure while working closely with Game Developers to help them achieve their goals. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Engage with software development, QA, and the rest of the Cloud Engineering team to prepare for customisation and/or enhancements required for new and updated release engineering requirements.
- Provide recommendations to monitor and improve release engineering infrastructure and follow up with implementation when required.
- Drive improvements of tools used for Continuous Integration and diagnostic issues.
- Be able to contribute to other projects in the Cloud Engineering Team outside of the build and deployment workflow in the future.
Skills & Experience:
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys working in a team with other people and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work. The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
- Strong understanding/experience with Linux and MacOS system administration and performance tweaking.
- Experience with Jenkins 2.x; other tools like Bamboo a plus.
- Proficient in Git.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with two or more of Ansible, puppet, chef, nexus, artifactory.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodology and implementations.
- Familiar with Build Tools (Gradle, Maven, Ant).
- Willingness to work on a fast-paced environment with scope changes.
- Willingness to be on call with the rest of the Cloud Engineering team (24x7 accessibility for emergency issues on rotation).