Miniclip is looking for an experienced Software Developer to join our Cloud Engineering Team to be hired in our Lisbon (PT) Office. We are looking for someone who will help design, develop and integrate solutions using automation, scm, infrastructure as code and APIs in cloud environments. This is a full-time, permanent position, please apply only if you have the right to work in Portugal.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Planning, Design, Develop, Test and Deploy critical applications that will be used on a multi-cloud provider over multiple accounts.
- Design, Implement and Test CI/CD pipelines taking into account industry best practices.
- Maintain the application lifecycle, answering new requirements from external teams.
- Take ownership of the application infrastructure, using Infrastructure as Code tools.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
Skills & Experience:
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys working in a team with other people and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work. The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
- 5+ years’ experience developing in one of the following Languages: Python / Ruby.
- 3+ years’ experience in using AWS services, such as EC2, Lambda, Step Functions, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, API Gateway.
- Application Lifecycle Management.
- Experience of building, documenting, and supporting robust RESTful APIs.
- Solid understanding of Terraform for orchestration of cloud-based solutions.
- Working experience with GIT and GIT workflow.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve them before they affect business productivity.
- Experience on a DevOps or Performance or SRE team.
- AWS certifications are a plus.
- Knowledge of Erlang or other functional programing languages.
- Knowledge of Consul or similar configuration systems.
- Knowledge of Chef automation and orchestration.
- Knowledge of other AWS services, such as ElastiCache, ElastiSearch, EMR, RDS, VPC.
- Knowledge of Network protocols (7-layer OSI model from Network layer to Aplication layer).
- Knowledge of Linux System Administration and OS tuning.
To apply please send your CV in English, with a covering letter explaining why you want to apply.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events.
We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that is why there is a games area and fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff.