Art Project Manager
Miniclip is looking for an Art Project Manager to hire in our Lisbon (Portugal) Games Development Studio.
This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in Europe and Portugal
As a member of the Promo Team, the Art Project Manager will have a few responsibilities:
- Help the Promo Team manage the project tasks for our internal game promotions.
- Find and manage relationships, deadlines and deliverables with Freelancers or Art Studios to help create UI/UX, static and animated assets for our promotions.
- Work with Lead Artist, PM’s, Dev’s and Stakeholders to define the visual approach and specifics of promo mechanics and new concepts.
- Help the team create concept art assets and provide references for potential promotions and offers.
- Stay on top of trends and best practices in the gaming and UX/UI ecosystems.
- In addition, you will also be one of the points of contact and facilitator between the art team and PM’s.
- Articulate and translate the Lead artist vision of the art to well defined art briefs.
- Oversee and coordinate the delivery and implementation of art assets into the promotions (including animations, VFX, BG’s, Assets, resolutions, etc.).
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following capabilities:
- Experience in managing digital art assets.
- Experience in advertising / gaming company, with know-how of process and team alignments.
- Good management skills, ideally have experience with outsourcing artwork to freelancers and/or art studios.
- Good communication skills, ability to understand Product requirements and Art restrictions and be a connection between the two worlds.
- Team player, able to work with many different decision makers.
- Able to work on multiple projects in parallel, with communication cross departments.
To apply please submit your CV with your portfolio and cover letter explaining why you want to be part of our amazing team.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan Studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area, fridge with complimentary drinks, snacks and fruit for all staff.
We also have a fantastic benefits package which includes comprehensive medical cover, gym membership, sport activities, as mental health activities, local discount packs, language lessons and time-off for voluntary work.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognized brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. As of April 2020, Miniclip has more than 60 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognizing its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip has been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) to the Miniclip Group.
For more information, visit our website.