(Closed) Support Specialist
The Support Specialist’s primary task will be answering support tickets through Zendesk. This will include reading emails, researching answers, and providing customers with informative solutions or answers. Questions will mostly consist of Minehut related inquires. Tickets will be resolved through both email and live chat.
The Support Specialist will also actively troubleshoot Minehut server issues as needed. This will be completed through Minehut’s standard operations procedures. In addition, the Support Specialist will be utilized during events for live chat or other support as needed.
Part-Time or Full-Time (20-30 hours a week for Part-Time)
Remote (US ONLY)
Starts at $16.00 an hour
- 2+ years in customer service
Required Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Basic understanding of Zendesk preferred
- Minecraft server experience
- Experience with Skript or Java is a plus
- Experience Discord is a plus
Required General Knowledge & Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong player/customer empathy mindset
- Knowledge of and experience with major video games such as League of Legends, Minecraft, Clash Royale and Fortnite)
- Knowledge of esports is a plus.
- Must be 18 or older
- Communicate clearly, concisely with internal teams to escalate issues
- Ability to communicate with players with empathy and understanding
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Organize and schedule work effectively & work well under time constraints
- Work independently and work flexible hours including possible overtime when necessary
- Maintain confidentiality