Performance Marketing Specialist
Senior Campaign Manager aka "WIZZARD "
Mindfuture is a full service digital marketing agency with the main focus on Esport and gaming. The company has strong background in sports marketing however the last two years have been spend on development of an Influencer platform that connects global content creators with cool brands. We run successful campaigns for top brands like: Razer, HyperX, Kaspersky Lab, Coca cola, Huel and many more and now we have an exciting opportunity for You to join our TEAM.
If you have a strong technical background and a passion for social media, we'd love to chat with You.
- You will be responsible for managing the process of campaign set up (campaigns goals, budget, installing PIXELS/ Google Tag Manager) execution, optimization, improving the advertiser experience and in turn ensure a longer lifetime value.
This Senior Performance Marketing Manager position would suit someone who:
- Has strong technical background and analytic mind
- Strategically and commercially minded maximising ROI
- Has a passion and extensive experience across Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, Display & Optimisation
- Enjoys numbers and analytics, make data-driven decisions
- Has managed multi-million-pound budgets
- Wants to have a real, positive impact on people's lives
Key role duties as their Senior Performance Marketing Manager:
- You can expect to work cross-functionally with the development, product, online marketing and web analytics teams
- You will identify opportunities to improve efficiency through the evolution of paid search strategy
- You will be responsible for the day to day management and achievement of agreed targets and budgets
- You will deliver reports on their paid search activities
- Analytics management and reporting
- You will develop strong relationships with stakeholders across the business
Key requirements for this Senior Performance Marketing Manager role:
- Degree in a quantitative field (e.g Mathematics, Economics, Marketing etc)
- Strong paid search/optimisation/campaigns experience
- Has strong paid search experience with Tag Managers, Google AdWords
- Has strong numerical skills- Analytics (Google Analytics) + reporting
- Marketing strategy, planning and organisation
- Managing PPC Ad spend for maximum ROI
- Experienced in bid-management (strategically raising and lowering keyword bids to get the most out of google ads budget
- Experienced in using bid-management tools (e.g Search Ads 360, Outbrain, Clickable, Kenshoo etc)
- Stakeholder management- able to influence and manage
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Becoming our partner while working in international, fast growing start up company in the field of Gaming, Esport for global brands
- Flexible working hours, working from home/office (50/50)
- Competitive salary, bonus structure, benefits (private health insurance, paid holidays, options, etc).
- Company meet ups in London/Barcelona/LA