As a Global Monetization Director, you will be responsible for defining a long term monetization strategy which respects the core values of our platform, and creates an optimal user experience. You will collaborate with the management and production teams in order to prioritize monetization opportunities based on KPIs.
- Define a sustainable monetization strategy which is in line with our vision
- Collaborate with the production team to ensure monetization strategy is integrated into the core Fluuid platform features
- Promote a holistic monetization strategy with the goal of improving retention and increasing the revenue, while respecting the user experience
- Collaborate with operational teams to maximize post-launch campaign efforts
- Analyse the impact of changes in the platform, identify opportunities that will have a positive impact on monetization
- Collaborate with the production team to ensure post-launch deliverables respect the monetization strategy and timeline
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) related to monetization, analyse KPI reports and share information with production teams to identify and predict trends
- Monitor trends on monetization in order to identify best practices, achieve optimal results and innovation
- University degree in management, business or economics.
- 5 years or more experience in managing digital business operations or any other relevant fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in monetization
- Excellent understanding of acquisition, retention and monetization concepts
- Ability to build and maintain organizational relationships
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Pragmatic and curious
- Detail-oriented and results-oriented
What do we offer?
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class platform. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Mindfuture World offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, remote work and flexible working hours.
At Mindfuture World, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!